Benefits Of Germany
- World's 3rd biggest economy .
- German considers time together as time wasted?rather ,it is time invested.
- Great weather throughout the year.
- German is referred to as one of the safest countries in the world
- Cost of living in german ranges between inr 40,000 - 50,000 per month.
- Earn 175k-250k / month from full time job.
- Lifetime opportunity with leading german companies in India and around world.
100 % guaranteed placements in Top
MNC's in Germany
All B.E / B.Tech Freshers & Experienced are elligible to apply
Why German Language
Worldwide, around 120 million people speak some form of german language as their first language. German language is easier for a native English speaker to learn. It is the most widely spoken and official or co-official language in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, South Tyrol in Italy, the german language speaking Community of Belgium, and Liechtenstein.
Germany has the third largest economy in the world and is one of the biggest exporters.Germany part referred to as “the land of Dichter und Denker” or “the land of poets and thinkers” English and German both come from the Germanic language and are pretty similar in vocabulary and grammar. There is a good chance you already understand a little german language already.