Benefits Of Japan
- World's 3rd biggest economy .
- Japan considers time together as time wasted?rather ,it is time invested.
- Great weather throughout the year.
- Japan is referred to as one of the safest countries in the world
- Cost of living in Japan ranges between inr 40,000 - 50,000 per month.
- Earn 175k-250k / month from full time job.
- Lifetime opportunity with leading Japanese companies in India and around world.
100 % guaranteed placements in Top
MNC's in JAPAN
All B.E / B.Tech Freshers & Experienced are elligible to apply
Why Japanese Language
Globalization has a huge impact on international market which is one of the reason for learning japanese language. Japan being the 3rd largest economy of the world is larger economy than germany and united kingdom. The japanese language is the 9th most spoken language in the world.
Globally, japanese language is spoken by 128.3 million speakers. Because English is no longer the exclusive language of business, it is critical that people start learning other languages in order to communicate in the language of the customer. Among the large number of foreign languages, learning japanese language creates a variety of benefits for Indian students.